The original building, which now stands in the centre of the complex, was designed by architects Shepley, Rutan and Coolidge. It opened on May 1, 1911, and was the first permanent home for the Harris Bank organization.
Interior of Harris Bank, circa 1911.
The East Building, designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, opened in 1960, the same year Harris acquired the Chicago National Bank.
Interior of 111 East Monroe building, circa 1960s.
The West Building, also a Skidmore, Owings & Merrill project, opened in 1975, with thirty-eight floors. This was the first Harris Bank building to house an automatic teller machine (ATM).
Interior of the West Building at 115 LaSalle St, 1975.
Images on this website are property of Bank of Montreal unless otherwise noted. Unauthorized use is prohibited.