The main entrance to 27 Lombard St., the location of the bank’s London Branch from 1870-1887, circa 1900.
From Guildhall Library, London.
The banking hall in the bank’s premises at 27 Lombard St. in London, 1885.
An 1856 bill of exchange, negotiated through our London, England agents, points to the bank’s role in facilitating trade.
“Waterloo Place Branch, 1914-1918,” painted by Oscar de Lall in 1967 for a history of the Bank of Montreal. During WWI, this was the branch and meeting place for Canadian servicemen.
Images on this website are property of Bank of Montreal unless otherwise noted. Unauthorized use is prohibited.